The Kiyoshi-kyokuto (清) Series - Ultra-Premium Forged Japanese AUS-10 Composite Steel
Using Japanese steel the performance, hardness and sharpness are unbelievable to experience. Along with a beautiful finish to the blades and a gorgeous D-Shaped, resin glass fiber handles to truly compliment the seamless finish.
Each knife comes with a beautiful solid wood scabbard/sheath that is fixed with a stud for safety.
Knives available are as follows:
- 4-Inch paring Knife
- 5-Inch Utility Knife
- 6.5-Inch Boning Knife
- 7.5-Inch Santoku knife
- 7-Inch Nakiri Knife
- 8-Inch Deba/cleaver Knife
- 8-Inch Gyuto/Chef Knife
- 8-Inch Kiritsuke Knife
- 9-Inch Yanagiba Knife
- Precision-forged blades with an ultra-premium AUS-10 composite steel. HRC60 ± 2 for unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- With our impressive SGS Swiss authoritative testing the product's metal content reached the perfect standard.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 15° degree angle.
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
- Featuring exquisite Feather blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- A precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- Meticulously constructed ultra-premium G-10 Garolite handle. Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture with military-grade strength and life-long durability.
- Ergonomic handle shape for superior hand control, agility, and comfort
- Full tang for superb robustness & quality
Frequently Asked Questions
Due to extremely high demand and the nature of the Knives being very sharp, orders can take an average of 7-15 working days worldwide after being processed.
Please be patient, we are doing our very best to fulfill every order that we receive as fast as possible.
Once your order has been dispatched to you, please allow 2-4 days for your tracking number to be fully updated on the tracking system. You can track your order at Track my order
Yes! Any unopened items can be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Take a look at our Refund Policy for more information.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought them for a friend and he has found a new love for cooking. He absolutely loves them