Kiritsuke knives are one of the few multipurpose traditional Japanese blades that can be used as a Yanagi (fish slicer) or an Usuba (vegetable knife).
It is a very versatile knife that can be used to perform many of the tasks normally done with a Gyuto (Chef's knife).
- 7 Layers US 440C Steel Composite Steel- using high-quality steel, 7-layer composite steel as the core of the blade, combined with the high-carbon soft steel layer lost on each side, forming a beautiful and simple texture on the blade, high level of rust resistance, wear resistance, long-lasting performance And maximum sharpness. The hardness reaches 62HRC.
- Its lightweight, double bevel edged can be used to perform many of the tasks normally done with a Gyuto (Chef's knife).
- A Truly Versatile Chef’s Knife (Kiritsuke) due to its ability to Rock and Chop and suite all cutting styles
- Highly Durable Blades - Each blade is individually tempered and has been sharpened by 8-12 degrees on each side by experienced craftsmen. This maintains high durability without rusting or dulling even after prolonged use.
- Fireball Damascus Steel Billet Pattern
Octagonal Handle - Handle made of Stable wood + carbon fibre, durable, highly resistant to heat, cold and moisture. To ensure a perfect ergonomic design, each handle is subjected to a rigorous finishing process.
- Double Bevel Sharpened by Hand using the traditional Japanese Honbazuke method where the blade is sharpened and polished by hand in three stages
Forged with imported VG-10 stainless steel - for the core blade material and 66 layers of Damascus Steel this blade will last a lifetime.
Our Kiritsuke Octagonal Handle is made from wood, which is chemically stabilized. The stabilizing process makes the wood tougher and supper durable and less likely to warp or crack.
The Kiritsuke style of knife is suited to "rock chopping", "push cutting" and "pull cutting". our take on the Kiritsuke blade has been vigorously tested to be a true well-rounded knife.
8 Inch Chef Knife
Full length: 342mm, Blade length: 201mm,
Blade width: 48mm, Blade thickness: 2.5mm,
Net weight: 185g,
Frequently Asked Questions
Due to extremely high demand and the nature of the Knives being very sharp, orders can take an average of 7-15 working days worldwide after being processed.
Please be patient, we are doing our very best to fulfill every order that we receive as fast as possible.
Once your order has been dispatched to you, please allow 2-4 days for your tracking number to be fully updated on the tracking system. You can track your order at Track my order
Yes! Any unopened items can be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Take a look at our Refund Policy for more information.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
So this knife is like no other. For starters its mine and your not getting your flithy mitts on it. Tbh im scared of this knife as its that sharp and accurate il end up losing a finger one day lmfao. Worth every penny and il be buying more.
This knife was bought as a housewarming gift. Excellent quality, beautifully made and extremely sharp.
Arrived ontime and carefully wrapped.
Would highly reccomend.
This was such a great birthday gift! Its so beautifully constructed and incredibly sharp, cuts through paper like nothing. Not to mention the art on the handle makes it so pretty!
Would highly recommend!
My knife arrived around 2-3 weeks after ordering c:
I bought this knife as a present for my Son, he loves it. Very smart looking too. Highly recommend.
Kiritsuke ( きりつけ) Damascus Steel Knife with coloured Octagonal Handle