Our Kaori Hezhen Knives are produced in Japanese 67 layers Damascus Steel and come complete with a beautiful magnetic knife block.
The knives feature anti-corrosion, anti-rust and outstanding toughness. Hardened at 60-62 HRC. Complemented with exquisite natural ebony wood and ABS handle that fits so comfortably in the hand.
- Precision-forged blades with ultra-premium VG-10 composite steel. HRC60 ± 1 for unrivalled performance and incredible edge retention.
- With our impressive SGS Swiss authoritative testing the products metal content reached the perfect standard.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 15° degree angle. The knives are forged with 3.5mm thick steel. A forging process where the blade body is gradually thinned from 2.5mm to 1.7mm, which can achieve both the sharpness and the weight of the blade.
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
- Featuring exquisite blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- A precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable grip
- Ebony Handle with Brass inlay.
The razor-sharp edge will last for months with frequent daily use. With outstanding sharpness, you can slice your meat, vegetables, fruit etc easily and as thin as you like.
The knife set includes:
- 3.5-inch Paring Knife
- 5-inch Utility Knife
- 7-inch Santoku Knife
- 7-inch Kitchen Knife
- 8-inch Chef Knife
- Magnetic Knife Block Holder
Damascus blades are made out of high carbon steel with small amounts of chromium in the alloy. While high in carbon steel, the blade can show rust if not cared for. You should ensure to keep the blades clean and dry to avoid rust or staining. Hand wash only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Standard Delivery (7-10 business days*)
- - Free Shipping on all orders
- - Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations.
- - Gift cards are sent via standard delivery.
* Current delivery times are around 7-10 days but please be aware that we state our shipping and processing can be 7-15.
We also aim to ship our order in the fastest time possible. All order are also shipped during working hours Mon-Fri (not including bank holidays) Please allow longer shipping times during extreme busy periods i.e Christmas.
We are also not responsible for delays that are out of our hands or wrongly inputted addresses. Our shipping times are for major locations around the world - USA - UK - Europe, all other locations may have a slightly longer shipping time depending on the location.
Yes! Any unopened items can be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Take a look at our Make A Returns for more information.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay,
Customer ReviewsWrite a review