- Free Shipping on all orders
- Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations
- Gift cards are sent via standard delivery
TSUKI MITSUMOTO SAKARI Damascus Knife Series
- 8-inch Gyuto knife
- 6.7-inch Santoku Knife
- 7.4-inch Kiritsuke knife
Our Tsuki Mitsumoto Sakari Knives are produced in Japanese 67 layers Damascus Steel.
The knives feature anti-corrosion, anti-rust and outstanding toughness. Hardened at 60-62 HRC. Complemented with exquisite natural ebony wood and ABS handle that fits so comfortably in the hand.
- Precision-forged blades with an ultra-premium VG-10 composite steel. HRC60 ± 1 for unrivalled performance and incredible edge retention.
- With our impressive SGS Swiss authoritative testing the products metal content reached the perfect standard.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 15° degree angle. The knives are forged with 3.5mm thick steel. A forging process where the blade body is gradually thinned from 2.5mm to 1.7mm, which can achieve both the sharpness and the weight of the blade.
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
- Featuring exquisite blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- A precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
The razor-sharp edge will last for months with frequent daily use. With outstanding sharpness, you can slice your meat, vegetables, fruit etc easily and as thin as you like.
Packaged in our beautiful complementing Japanese classical wooden box as seen in the photos.
Frequently Asked Questions - Free Shipping on all orders - Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations. - Gift cards are sent via standard delivery.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great all round knife, bought as a present and the receiver was absolutely stoked! Would recommend
it's a joy to use and the wet stone is a revelation.
TSUKI MITSUMOTO SAKARI Damascus Series Chef Knives