TSUKI MITSUMOTO SAKARI Damascus Knife Series
- 8-inch Gyuto knife
- 6.7-inch Santoku Knife
- 7.4-inch Kiritsuke knife
Our Tsuki Mitsumoto Sakari Knives are produced in Japanese 67 layers Damascus Steel.
The knives feature anti-corrosion, anti-rust and outstanding toughness. Hardened at 60-62 HRC. Complemented with exquisite natural ebony wood and ABS handle that fits so comfortably in the hand.
- Precision-forged blades with an ultra-premium VG-10 composite steel. HRC60 ± 1 for unrivalled performance and incredible edge retention.
- With our impressive SGS Swiss authoritative testing the products metal content reached the perfect standard.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 15° degree angle. The knives are forged with 3.5mm thick steel. A forging process where the blade body is gradually thinned from 2.5mm to 1.7mm, which can achieve both the sharpness and the weight of the blade.
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
- Featuring exquisite blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- A precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
The razor-sharp edge will last for months with frequent daily use. With outstanding sharpness, you can slice your meat, vegetables, fruit etc easily and as thin as you like.
Packaged in our beautiful complementing Japanese classical wooden box as seen in the photos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Due to extremely high demand and the nature of the Knives being very sharp, orders can take an average of 7-15 working days worldwide after being processed.
Please be patient, we are doing our very best to fulfill every order that we receive as fast as possible.
Once your order has been dispatched to you, please allow 2-4 days for your tracking number to be fully updated on the tracking system. You can track your order at Track my order
Yes! Any unopened items can be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Take a look at our Refund Policy for more information.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
it's a joy to use and the wet stone is a revelation.
TSUKI MITSUMOTO SAKARI Damascus Series Chef Knives